Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ZHealth Assessment

Drove to Columbus today and had a Zhealth assessment. I have been skeptical of Zhealth since I got the R-phase dvd but I have to say I was pretty impressed with the assessment today. My hip strength increased dramatically after I did several toe pulls. The trainer, Vijay Nadkarni, recommended that I do outside toe pulls, inside toe pulls, back hip circles, and thoracic a-p glides daily. Turns out that I had a hard time doing some of the very basic drills. Hopefully this will help with some of the knee pain that I have been having. Will report back in a few weeks after I try it out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet, let me know how it works out. Contact matt, he can give you a CK-FMS evaluation.

nate b said...

Yea, I'm interested to see how it pans out long term. The guy did some of the FMS techniques too.