Saturday, September 27, 2008

Workout 092708

Took a long nap and decided against rock climbing. So I decided to squat; I don't want to rush into it so I kept it fairly light. I like to touch my ass to the ground on the pistols as it keeps my knee close to vertical; but I keep tension throughout so it isn't quite a rolling deck squat. Shoulder has been a little sore so threw in some windmills and a slow TGU.

Squat 1x5 135lbs
2x5 205 lbs
1x3 210 lbs
1x3 215 lbs

Pistol 5x1
TGU 16kg x1L/R
Windmill 16kg 3x3
Pinch grip 3x30lbs
1x40lbs only got the left a few inches off the ground but last week I couldn't move it
Clubbell Cleans? (I don't know the names of the moves)
3x5 25lbs
Finger Hangs x3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice workout Nate.

Clean to order is the name for the CB cleans. I am making another set of CBs. i found some bats for .99 at Rite Aid. We need to schedule a time to train in between your BJJ classes. How do weekends look for you?

nate b said...

Thanks.

Fridays are best. Saturdays I usually train and sometimes go rock climbing.