Sunday, September 7, 2008

Return of blog

I created this blog because I have not been making progress for the last couple months and I am hoping it will keep me accountable to my training. I have been training a lot of BJJ and it has been my excuse for not training. I am weak and my conditioning sucks. Not anymore. I am going back to a simple format that has yielded results in the past; EDT. Each workout is the same weight and same amount of time but you do more and more reps each workout. Clean and press, pullups, some ring training, and ab wheel for strength; swings/snatches/sprints for conditioning. No more random acts of training.

I saw my friend Todd Pigram the other day and he inspired me to get back into training. He has made great progress in the past year, visit him at http://pigram86.blogspot.com.

No comments: