Saturday, September 27, 2008

This week

Tues- BJJ
Weds-BJJ
Thurs-No gi BJJ

Pulled out my Ironmind grippers this week. I come within millimeters of closing the #2 with my right hand and not even close with my left. I can still close the #1 with both hands with a "no set". I will be messing around with these at work. Grip training is fun.

I am amazed at how much stronger I feel from doing EDT once a week with C&P and weighted pullups. I do feel the need to add some squats to the routine, so I may do 5x5 once a week. I have always been a weak squatter and would like to improve my leg strength. Once I hit my C&P goal I may "reward" myself with an Ironmind grip tool.

I might go bouldering today but I will see how I feel later. Tabata sprints, the single most grueling workout I have ever done, may be in the mix this weekend as well.

No comments: