Sunday, October 12, 2008

Workout 101208

20 Minutes
5x5 C&P 32 kg
5x5 Tactical Pullups +~20lbs

4x15 Hindu Squats

3x Pinch Grip 20lbs walk around basement

3x1 COC #1 (full)
2x1 COC #2 (about 3/4 left and very close on right)


I hit my goal of 5x5 today. I thought this would be a little harder than it was because when I started EDT, I was doing 10-12 singles. But it took me about a month and a half to hit it. Not sure where I want to go from here... I may continue the program with the 40kg, or I may switch to a more conditioning-based routine, I will have to think this over. Suggestions welcome...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nate,

Have you tried the maxercise metabolic 300 on Steve's Blog? I tried it yesterday, and I am hurting today with out even completing it. i am thinking of doing this as part of Scott sonnon's 4x7 routine
1 strength
2 metcon
3 JM
4 yoga

Just a thought. This was recommended to me by Dave Randolph.

nate b said...

thanks i'll check it out. i was actually thinking about trying this